A carefully curated list of libraries that are worth having a look at.
Because the scope of problems Material-UI solves is limited, we try to play nicely with other libraries. Feel free to submit a pull request to add another project; it will be accepted if it is suitable.
- Figma UI Kit for Material-UI.
- Unsplash: 📷 A great resource for finding beautiful, high-resolution, free photos that you can use in your projects.
- unDraw: 📐 Like Unsplash but for amazing vector illustrations.
This is a collection of third-party projects that extend Material-UI.
- material-table: A simple and powerful Datatable for React based on Material-UI Table with some additional features. They support many different use cases (editable, filtering, grouping, sorting, selection, i18n, tree data and more). You should check it out.
- dx-react-grid-material-ui: A data grid for Material-UI with paging, sorting, filtering, grouping and editing features (paid license).
- mui-datatables: Responsive data tables for Material-UI with filtering, sorting, search and more.
- tubular-react: A Material-UI table with local or remote data-source. Featuring filtering, sorting, free-text search, export to CSV locally, and aggregations.
- material-ui-chip-input: The chip input is used to allow selecting multiple text values.
- mui-downshift: Thin layer over paypal's downshift to use Material-UI visual components.
- material-ui-autosuggest: A fuzzy-search component for React and Material-UI.
- react-select-material-ui: Extend react-select with Material-UI.
- notistack: Makes it easy to display snackbars (so you don't have to deal with open/close state of them).
- material-auto-rotating-carousel: Introduce new users to your app.
- material-ui-image: Images are ugly until they're loaded. Materialize it with material image! It will fade in like the material image loading pattern suggests.
- material-ui-flat-pagination: A flat design pagination component for Material-UI.
- create-mui-theme: An online tool for creating Material-UI themes via Material Design Color Tool.
- material-ui-theme-editor: A tool to generate themes for your Material-UI applications by just selecting the colors and having a live preview.
- Material palette generator: The Material palette generator can be used to generate a palette for any color you input.